POSTPONED – Baron Baseball Youth Camp – Day 3
Due to the possibility and threat of severe weather this morning, the final day of Baron Baseball Youth Camp is postponed to TOMORROW (June 6th, 2019), 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Campers will still need a change of clothes and a towel for the final day of youth camp tomorrow, for the slip n slide. Campers will still be fed lunch at the conclusion of camp tomorrow.
If you have questions, please contact: Drew Kirby 740-816-8489